Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Chemical Brothers - The Test

Excellent song, great video.

strange lyrics though, upon closer listening.


Going somewhat out of my niche - here's an interesting audio/visual presentation on Saddam's life and actions by the New York Times.


Wednesday, December 27, 2006

David Caruso

Didn't actually know this guy's name until just now when I stumbled across this video, but on every CSI episode I've ever seen (not many, but it's a professional thing) I found his character to be over acted, smug, and generally annoying. Seems I'm not alone.

General one-liner format:
"Something something (lowers head) .... something... (raises head, puts on sunglasses) double entendre / tough guy punch line."*

Also, I hear every time he parks his car this happens.

* number of ...s not constant but seems to be between 2 and one billion.

50 Things We Know Now

That we didn't know this time last year.

[people like lists of a specific number of items]

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Street Fighter: The Later Years

What's become of our favorite street fighters, 10 years after their prime?

[Part I]
[Part II]
[Part III]

Monday, December 25, 2006

The Storyteller

You know those shows or books your experience and love as a child, but when you come back to them older and wiser it just doesn't work. You've changed too much, or their message has become obsolete.

Luckily, this show is not one of those. It's timeless.

[Heb Subs]

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Slob Evolution

There was this by the Dove people. Humorously inspired by it comes this.

Kodak - Winds of Change

He said Booya. I love that word.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

If You're Bored

New Movie Quiz

Japanese Giant Squids - With video.

Stupidest Watch Ever

Nifty Magnetic Jewelry

Thursday, December 21, 2006

New Transformers Trailer

The pants! They're getting tight!

Check out what Yuval found -
In the Transformers movie trailer between :37 and :39 the frame shows "Sector Seven Org" at the top and "Takara 83" at the bottom. If you go to and type in takara83 as your password you are treated to a screen full of mess....

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Give It a Chance!

Good god! Pilots are always wonky. Give the Venture Bros. a chance!

It may just not be your taste.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Complaints Choirs

A nice find by Bobby - Some Finnish artists collected the pet peeves and angst-ridden pleas of people in Helsinki and then composed some nice music to go with it.

Here you can find some other complaint projects.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Venture Bros.

Quick post to let you know that one of my favorite animated shows is now available online (look under cartoons).

Tuesday, December 12, 2006


If these tables won't get you laid I simply don't know what will.

Awesome expanding table. Check out the videos.

And the waddling table


Get in touch with the buzz! Verizon doesn't know any math thing!


Friday, December 08, 2006

Octopus Escape

There's a hentai joke somewhere in there....

Wednesday, December 06, 2006


Might be only 1% of the internets, but no one cares much about the other 99%.


/wondering if that title will get the site any hits...