« Home | Ugly Duckling » | Ninjas Vs. Pirates » | Google Screen Saver » | It has often been claimed that gold fish have a 3 ... » | Google Factory Tour » | Download Google (and more!) videos II » | Fark's photoshop contest » | I'm currently enjoying Vivaldi's Four Seasons. I k... » | Elizabethtown » | Cutlery art »

Mel Gibson

So apparently Gibson has a new movie coming out called Apocalypto. Not so very exciting so far.
I watched the trailer as bored as I was, and I still have no idea what that movie is about. I did however stumble across this site, where a funny/wtf frame has been uncovered:
Mel Gibson is subliminally forcing himself on you. It's kind of like Mel Gibson rape.


The trailer is here via Apple. This ^ little doozy can be found at 1:46 into the trailer. It's like the 7th frame.
[Link]