« Home | Through the wonders of the web, I've stumbled upon... » | Nod 32. A most worthy antivirus program. » | More Chuck Norris! » | Superstition brings bad luck. » | I like this poem by Rachel רַק עַל עַצְמִי לְסַפּ... » | and so I'm back... from miluim... » | Narnia » | I'll be away for the next few days - it seems the ... » | Chuck Norris - 22 facts » | Supermoine! »

deviantART



Today, after being away for what seems like ages, I returned to deviantART. For those living under some sort of rock type coverage:
deviantART is an online art community for artists and art lovers to interact in a variety of ways, ranging from the submission of art to conversations on a number of topics. In its purest form, deviantART is a means for expressing yourself in a variety of ways.

I found some wonderful stuff. Really cheered my morning up. I will put some more artwork I found there all through the week. That's right. I enjoyed it that much.

This is my new desktop background. I think it's fantastic.