« Home | I swear to make no promises I cannot keep. » | Cats. In space. » | Thanks Fuzz. Th'ants. » | Ebay nastiness. » | deviantART » | Through the wonders of the web, I've stumbled upon... » | Nod 32. A most worthy antivirus program. » | More Chuck Norris! » | Superstition brings bad luck. » | I like this poem by Rachel רַק עַל עַצְמִי לְסַפּ... »

Street Fighter. Mortal Combat. The nostalgia brings tears to my eyes.

A collection of MC and SF related items. I'm not sure why. If you've never played either you can calmly browse away.


This one started it all. Jackie Chan kicking ass Street Fighter style.

This began lame as crap. Up to the flying chair. Then it turned all bad-ass.

A commercial from the early 90's, preparing the ground for the release of Street Fighter II. Apparently back then too much pointing and hand waving was "awesome".

Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Combat. This has been making rounds so chances are you've seen it. Kang getting knocked out by a haduken did it for me.

These guys have some drawing skills and a funny concept. And too much time.