« Home | Sad Panda » | Fuggy Fuggy! » | What's the world coming to? » | The Ultimate Showdown » | Power naps. Now with science! » | Pictures. Again » | Aliens in South Africa » | Bush » | A Smart car hitting a wall at 70 miles/hour (that'... » | An Escher-style Audi commercial.Here you can find ... »

Ugliness



See, at first I thought I'd put up a picture of something ugly. But this is just good sense is what it is - 5 hot women with 'Ugly' inscribed above them. Message conveyed and easy on the eyes to boot.
Anyway. My home page at the moment is the google one. It features some quotes, the weather, and some Wiki How to's. Today this one was on the top of my page - How to Come to Terms With Feeling Ugly.
Never have I met someone who actually thinks of themselves as ugly. Never. I think I'm getting into Seinfeld territory here - nobody would admit to being ugly. But you see ugly people everyday. Someone must be mistaken here.

Somehow I don't think this particular ehow article would get many readers.