« Home | Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson goes about conducting a... » | Before they made him they broke the mold. » | Jay Leno sets up a phony photo booth. He then mock... » | Just when I feel like I'm starting to get a feeble... » | Dan Osman » | Rapidshare » | Favicons » | Ugliness » | Sad Panda » | Fuggy Fuggy! »

Commercial break


This guy really hates his job. Who could blame him?
[Link]

I've never really liked Iflim. Once the dislike was still rational, what with the long and tedious process of actually getting past all the ads and watching whatever it was you had originally wanted. Now, though, whether it's just Firefox or the whole site that's changed (I never bothered to check) there are no more ads. It's pretty much just like any other video hosting site. And still I continue with the hating. I'll have to work on that.
Here's a commercial that made me smile. The kid basically keeps saying: "My mom said I could".
[Link]