« Home | Music » | Contact me. » | Street Fighter. Mortal Combat. The nostalgia bring... » | I swear to make no promises I cannot keep. » | Cats. In space. » | Thanks Fuzz. Th'ants. » | Ebay nastiness. » | deviantART » | Through the wonders of the web, I've stumbled upon... » | Nod 32. A most worthy antivirus program. »

Samorost 2



I loved this game. You can get the downloadable game here. It has an extra level.

I've written a walkthrough for the extra stage which can be found here. Obviously, it contains spoilers through and through.
It's more fun if you do it on your own though.

I've played this game couple years ago. It's really a delicate game, and all my friends love it. It's so good to see you blog something about this game, though I've almost forgot it.
Your blog is really interested me, especially those pictures you paste.Are you a designer, artist or somekind job about advertisement? Anyway I like your blog, and hope you also like mine. I've post some of my works in my blog & flickr. Maybe we coould make links each other.
Have a nice day.

Post a Comment