« Home | Samorost 2 » | Music » | Contact me. » | Street Fighter. Mortal Combat. The nostalgia bring... » | I swear to make no promises I cannot keep. » | Cats. In space. » | Thanks Fuzz. Th'ants. » | Ebay nastiness. » | deviantART » | Through the wonders of the web, I've stumbled upon... »

If you don't know, why ask?


Blaupunkt - it's just sexy.
Silliness has always been a highly valued quality for me. These guys deserve props.

Always wanted to be the star of dinner parties, but lacked the social etiquette? Screw that. Impress people with your fancy napkin folding skills.

Daily Trivia - Stalin attempted to create his very own army of super monkey warriors. Insert your favorite monkey-man joke here.

I was abashed to find that some of my friends have never read/heard of Narnia. And now with the release of the film they probably never will. For all who want a quick fresh-up on the world of Narnina - Howstuffworks supplies a great article.